CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Viruses, Movies, and Music!

Okay, so i haven't posted in for-evah so this is my mush of randomness!


First, i apologize for the freaky people that keep commenting the "see here or here" comments on a few of my more recent posts. 
Freaky spyware people: STOP IT. you. are. freaky. plus you're comments are getting my reader(s) freaked out. i guess thats what freaky people do. huh.
Reader(s): Dont worry, they FSP are just marketing their spyware stuff. if you were stupid enough to actually click the links (guilty) then just X out of the window ASAP!

Second, omigawd! I have seen two awesome movies lately!
 Horton hears a who! It really is a great movie to see. And i dont want to hear any of that "I'm too old for a KIDS movie" crap.
Its awesome!

Third, i def need some new music! so, please post suggestions in the comments!

thats all for now home dawgs!



5 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

So...what was the other movie?? You prob told me and Mary but you know, I forget.

Maggie said...

oops my bad... it was nancy drew!

totally love emma roberts, shes like the only kid actor that i respect ;)

Belle ♥ said...

Only...?? No ever, say, DAKOTA FANNING??
Oh wait. You hater her because she makes more money than you.
Love it.
Theres got to be SOMEONE else though.

Maggie said...

nope, not one

Belle ♥ said...

Oh, I love it.
Update?
Please??