CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Bowling Trip

Ah, the bowling trip.


Good times, Bad times....

The good were:
  • hanging with alana, bob, macy, stef, hannah, liza, bean etc...
  • sucking at bowling
  • cheering on everyone who didnt suck at bowling
  • most of the music was aiight
The bad were:
  • have to swtich lanes so that me new partners were amy, megan, and amanda
  • my new bowling buddies never felt like actually bowling
  • no current music
  • stinky designed-by-coach (not a knock-off!!!) bus
  • sister perpetua telling me that i need to gain weight. 
o thats right, you heard me. 

acording to her "i mean you're so thin and it really shows. . . have you ever thought of gaining some weight?" now this is coming from the same less-that-godlike woman who saved my leftover half sandwitch from lunch and insisted i eat it.

and yes, i cried like a baby




dont you love the drama?

at least i had my incredibly supportive friends who made me feel much better
i love you guys!

and i mean i makes for a great post huh?

3 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

I love how my name is first!! Here are my thoughts on this post.
-I suck too!!
-That music was crap. Come on.
-Amanda, Megan, and Amy wern't that bad. You didn't even sit with them.
<333

Steph said...

omygawd!!! you pooooor baby! i feel soooo bad for you! sister p can be rly mean sometimes... she said Maddie was "wayyy to thin and she needed to eat meat." Maddie was like, whatev,and walked away. you can't let it bother you! anywayz... you only see her once a day- verses good ol wonderful stef- who you see much more. AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT!!!

Anonymous said...

i feel badd for you maggie....specially like bowling...but its over now soo get over it....n good luck being annie!