CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

First post/ Dance recap

Well, this is my new blog...i hope it lasts longer than my others ;-)


So, the dance was....just like every other dance i've been to. here were the Top 5 memories i wrote on my arm to remember:

1) I love the DJ! He looks a lot like *correct me if im wrong* Robin Williams. Anyway, i talk to him every single dance (cuz he is hired for EVERY dance) and of corse he remembers me...im quite unforgettable! :-) But the point is that he plays the one song i request without objection. This time it was "Peace of Me" by my girl Brittany Spears. (ok that sounded weird) 

2) Talked to basicly every chaperone and they rock as well. Both Batchi (seriously, thats her name) and Vi were quite interesting people...yes, yes-i know-i need to get a life...

3) Got high on lip gloss and drunk on soda (round of drinks on me guys...*hiccups and falls on the ground*)

4) Trying to get certain people to dance...was not very successful

5) Watched other people do the "this-is-really-awkward-but-I-must-dance-with-a-boy-or-im-gonna-DIE" dance... next year im gonna be a dance matchmaker *get an instant dance partner for the low price of $10*

I'll try to keep posting...comment cuz u know i love it!

6 comments:

carolineee said...

oy vey maggie!!! i laughed at ure blog thinggy....it was very funny....u r a very unique person...if u didnt already no that...lol...ummm...idk wat to say...so ...im gonna say bii...so...bii!!

ily,
bob aka caroline

Maggie said...

lol thanks bob

Belle ♥ said...

Laura was like 'OMG yo u need to dance with a guy. We need to get you a boyfriend. I have options, but you don't.'
Shes just great, huh?
And I'm still mad at you because I was not bought a martini after you promised me you would.
Got your cd made
xoxo gossip girl

Belle ♥ said...

and whats all this crap with being an 'innocent catholic school girl??'

Anonymous said...

Sounds hilarious! Haha I've gotten high on sour skittles and water, yes, at a middle school dance like 2 years ago, and woah. It was MEGA AMAZING! [Cute blog, dearie! <3 it! :)]

Steph said...

ha. nice memories maggie. quite suprised you didnt put the part in when we were talking in da room then the dude came in and ur like OMG i dont have enuff money for a soda!!! then i went "oh, well, i have 50 cents u can borrow and u went "kay lets go" that wuz sooooooooo funny!!!

luv stef