CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

DAAAANG GRRRRRL

Well the title says it all. I have been gone for a long time over this loverly February Va-Ca. Now i am posting to satisfy those of you who have been commenting relentlessly on previous posts *cough*ALANA*cough*


How was MY vacation you ask?

Awesome. Alton Jones is real fun...Now, you might not think that spending the entire vacation tromping around woods playing educational wildlife games and sleeping in a cabin full of high-strung girls is you idea of fun. Well its mine. I met some awesome people and if they were nice enough to actually look at my blog then here's a shout out: Amanda, Libby, Sophia, Katie, Shyanne, and the various boys i decided to make-out with in my spare time.... you guys rock! 

I hope all of you had an awesome vacation... but not too much fun without me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh i love alton jones!
ok this is a realllyy late comment lol. 10 months late.. hmmm

~diondra