CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Urgh

I know this is my first post in a while but whatever. Its going to be a depressed one.

Why can't i be rich?

I cant afford to go on any trip whatsoever that would change my life and make me want to learn spanish all over again. i cant afford my borderline-cool-phone, and will soon be demoted back to a trackphone, i cant afford even afford to ask for things because i know that there is so much pressure on my parents to make me feel like i can afford stuff.

and im pissed about it

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola maggiee!!! this is bean hannah and elizah. you said that no one ever looked at your blog but not anymore!!!! i (bean) will check this regularily.....AND U BETTER PUT THAT THING ON ABOUT THE DANCE SOON!!!

buh byeeee!!!!